Monday 24 September 2012

Last of the Bags!

Sunday brought a meeting with two of our actors who were latecomers to rehearsal week - Jay and Alana. Thankfully there costumes were fine with the exception of Alana's shorts which may have to be rethought due to her appedix recently being removed. For this I am trying her in another pair which are a size larger then she usually wears in the hopes they will be comfortable but if not then I will have to change the bottoms, most likely to jeans.

Today - the last of the bags arrived in the post! The vintage suitcase, which I had greatly anticipated arriving was a bit of a shock being far bigger then I had thought it would be - one of the perils of buying online!
Pre-umwrapping with my shoe (size 5) to demonstrate the size of the package
 
Post-unwrapping - a very large beautiful vinage suitcase
 
This could be a problem but I will take it into rehearsals tomorrow and find out. It is larger then the other luggage but all of the luggage is unique and unique to the characters.
 


No comments:

Post a Comment