Saturday 21 March 2015

Sleep - the reveal!

A few weeks ago I designed, made and altered the costumes for the graduate film 'Sleep', directed by Iona Smith, a short horror about a young woman suffering from insomnia. It has now been edited, and I am delighted to announce that the first version has just been released! They were a fantastic team to work with, both the crew and the performers.
 
PLEASE NOTE - THIS IS A SHORT HORROR FILM. IF YOU DO NOT LIKE HORROR FILMS, ARE EASILY SCARED OR ARE A SENSITIVE SOUL, PLEASE EITHER DO NOT WATCH OR NOTE THE ABOVE BEFORE YOU DO.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hGQaHh9U8GI

Also I would like to throw a shout out of thanks out there and announce that astonishingly due to getting 157 page views in the space of two hours today - and 167 overall today - I have now well and truly passed 5000 page views, so thank you all to all the people out there viewing my blog! Its been a very eventful three years. Please feel free to comment and let me know what you think, and again, thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment