Sunday 5 January 2014

Costume Sourcing - take one

The reasons why costume sourcing at the start of a storm surge is not the best idea cannot be overstated.
 
Up to now I have been helping Emilie and arranging appointments with hire houses for our designer Eleanor and researching items online. Today was the first opportunity I have had to go out costume sourcing for the production, charity shop shopping in the ever lucrative areas for vintage items of Boscombe and Christchurch. However, with the storm surge expected today and the flooding situation already bad with multiple warnings issued locally, the situation was worse then I had hoped, with the majority of shops being shut.
 
I did manage to find a couple of possibilities for items but I will have to try another day when there are more available options - most likely tomorrow if the weather situation improves!

No comments:

Post a Comment