Wednesday 8 January 2014

Sourcing from the AUB!

As a recent graduate, it is always a surreal experience returning to campus. This is the second show that has brought me back to my University, and this time it was to use the costume store. After overseeing the fittings in London yesterday, Eleanor and Emilie sent me a revised list of everything they wanted me to try and find in the costume store today, and so at 1:40 today I arrived at the University for my 40 minute appointment.
 
Thankfully the girl who was in charge of it today was very accomodating and let me stay in there for an hour!
 
Of the list of things I needed to look out for, I managed to find all but one of the shits, a bell boys suit, a jacket for Iago, a skirt for Emilia, multiple pairs of shoes, hats, braces and gloves. I was unable to find everything that was needed, but made a significant dent in the list. 
 

 
Now, with the selection so large and Eleanor and Emilie being commited to being up in London until the show, they have requested I send them photos of everything from the store that I have looked out, as well as adding in a few more items, so that they can select from a distance and so hopefully I will be able to get back in there tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment