Tuesday 7 January 2014

The Final Stretch for Othello!

With the up and running on Sunday, the last of the costume prep is well underway and while Eleanor and Emilie have been overseeing fittings in London, I have been doing what I can to source the final costume bits locally and liasing with the hire house BSP. Todays hunting ground for the last of the items was Highcliffe, and it had a much wider selection of options in terms of what we need then I was able to find in Boscombe and Christchurch, especially in terms of hats!
 
BSP has been a fantastic resource, based in Poole their prices are not too high and in 24 hours they have managed to put together a list of photos with acompanying sizes of all suitable items in stock, which I have forwarded on to Eleanor and Emilie in the hopes that there will be something suitable.

I have now heard from Emilie and Eleanor this evening and in response to todays fittings they are writing out a list of the last items needed which they will be sending on to me tonight!

No comments:

Post a Comment