Tuesday 22 January 2013

A suprise meeting

Today maker Helena found me in the costume studio's for an impromptu meeting about the Titania costume. Since it was assigned to her, she has already begun making a file of research and techniques that she thinks may suit the costume and came to me to discus her thoughts and to go through the techniques with me to see which I would prefer her to try.
After looking through her very thorough research file we discussed and agreed on a selection of techniques and both came through with a very firm grasp on what the effect on the costume should be. This was also a great opportunity for myself as I have not had the experience of working as a designer with a team of makers before, and was a fantastic experience to be working with someone who is full of enthusiasm in working closely with you to make your design a reality in the most imaginative way possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment