Wednesday 4 February 2015

Sleep - Sourcing time!

I am delighted to say that my designs have been approved by the director and with the final costume budget confirmed its a green light to start sourcing! And with that in mind, with the quick turnaround on the costumes as they're needed by the 12th which gives me less then a week I've already gone ahead and ordered two of the costume items online! The bowtie and braces for 'puppet', considering colour, were going to be two of the most difficult items to get anywhere but online and were thankfully well within budget, so they are now on the way. I have a slight concern about the braces arriving in time but if they look like they are going to be late I will go to plan B, cancel and go for a slightly more expensive pair that can be sourced locally - having them in time for the shoot is crucial.
With 24 more costume pieces left to find, its time to start finding and ordering the multiples and sorting out a charity shop sourcing day!

No comments:

Post a Comment