Sunday 6 May 2012

Something a Little Different - Happilly Never After

In my (limited) spare time, the last couple of weeks, I have been preparing to be in a small production put on by the AUCB Arts and Events Management team called 'Happilly Never After' a collabourative project between the Arts and Events Management and Digital Media students at the AUCB, to a script written by BU scriptwriting student Holly Bartolo. I played Snow White and Little Red Riding Hood Today was the day of the performance, and it was brilliant. It was held in Scaplens Court Museum in Poole, right by the quay, which was a beautiful setting and perfect for the project.

I had a lot of fun doing it, I have acted in a few productions before but up until now they have all been with the performing arts society at uni. I really enjoy exploring other roles in performance, I find it gives me a better understanding of the kinds challenges and demands of the different people I will be working with in future.

No comments:

Post a Comment