Tuesday 24 April 2012

As ever there has been a last minute change of plans...

As standard, with exactly 1 week to go until my first session, yesterday I encountered a problem. The plastazote that I had been using for all my prototyping that I had thought fine for the masks was declared too thin and flimsy to hold up for the procession.
This meant I then had to source and order 12 sheets of plastazote yesterday, and also means that even if by a miracle it arrives before the first session I would have no time to vac form the masks before the first session to keep in with my origional lesson plans.

SO - REVISED LESSON PLANS!!!  I am currently waiting to hear back for approval on them but if I get it that means I have a week to do all the dying of the silk.

Problem solving and time management at its best!

No comments:

Post a Comment