Tuesday 24 April 2012

A minor miracle!

After ordering the plastazote only yesterday, it has just arrived! The full order, meaning my new lesson plans are void and I am back to the orrigional plan.
On reflection of revising my lesson plans I have have realised that it is always good to have a contingency plan - especially for something this large scale and time sensitive - just in case something does go wrong!

Despite the fact the plastazote has now arrived, I will spend the rest of the morning starting the vac forming process for the masks and then this afternoon I hope to do the giant slug! I want to start doing the giant slug as soon as possible as this is the costume that has the most posibility of something going wrong - the more time I have with it the more time I have to fix it in case the worst does occur and something does go wrong.

No comments:

Post a Comment